Other projects within this sector
Loreto College, Manchester
Our appointment was to provide a new Arts Faculty ‘extension’ adjacent to a partially derelict Grade 2 listed building which housed a private chapel at first floor level. The chapel building was to be fully refurbished in line with Manchester City Council’s Conservation Officers’ requirements and brought back into use as part of the campus facilities. The new build annexe extension housed a textiles studio, graphics and photography rooms and an exhibition space which sits between the existing and new.
- Provision of a facility which has been designed to create a stimulating learning environment from ‘the inside out’.
- Reinstatement and enhancement of a unique historic building whilst maintaining budget and programme restraints
- Applications for additional funding proved successful and made the scheme achievable
- Excellent ongoing relationships formed between client body and Pozzoni team members
- Selection of suitably experienced design team members and contractors
- Appointment of a single point of contact with the end users
- Regular meetings held with client body and site agent
Download Loreto College case study
Contact us on email@example.com or call 0161 928 7848
Loreto Sixth Form College